How To Register for the Symposium
SIGDSA Symposium registration is now open.
You can take advantage of the early bird registration deadline for ICIS by registering at https://icis2017.aisnet.org/register/.
You can register for only the Pre-ICIS Symposium without having to register for ICIS. Those registering for ancillary only will have a $25 additional charge.
We would like to remind the authors (of the accepted papers) that at least one author must register for the Symposium. Click here to register for the symposium.
- Early Bird Registration Ends: November 10th, 2017
- Regular Registration: October 19 – November 30, 2017
- On-site Registration: December 1, 2017 onward.
Workshop/Meeting Registration Fees* (in US Dollars)
- AIS Member: Early: $150, Regular: $175, On-site: $200
- AIS Student: Early: $75, Regular: $85, On-site: $100
- AIS Professional: Early: $175, Regular: $200, On-site: $225
- Non-AIS: Early: $200, Regular: $225, On-site: $250
* SIGDSA membership ($10 annual dues) required for active AIS members (one has to be an AIS member to add any SIG membership).
The registration fee is inclusive of:
- Workshop Program
- Social and reception on Dec 10th evening
- Lunch, refreshments during breaks during the Symposium on Dec 10th
- Copy of proceedings – soft copy in a flash drive
The Conference Committee encourages a paper-less conference. In line with this, the presentation files, abstracts of papers and research papers shared by accepted paper presenters will be compiled on this site and shared with registrants in a flash drive.
Please contact us with any registration problems.